Main Menu

room

Started by nanini, January 30, 2019, 09:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanini

Hi

JimmyToTheBe

Wow these renders are really great. I always say its good to see some interior renders with keyshot because they can be hard to get right. My fave is the 5th one down with the fire and mirror.

RRIS

Man it's nice seeing some interior shots using creative angles! Not the standard shots you'd expect to see in a sales listing.
I especially like the view on the painting through the plant leaves :)

MR.R

Great interior renders! Which software did you used for modeling?

ontwerpatelier318

Wow. The best interior renders that have seen in these forum. The lighting is suberb. The shots are wonderfull. I didn't expect such a good result for interior renders with Keyshot. Beautiful. All lot of detail in de model.

RRIS

The one thing I could see myself tweaking a little is the floor texture resolution.
It seems the scale is a bit off, but the rest is so nice you don't really notice it straight away.

Speedster

Wow!  These are the best interiors I've seen yet!  Stunning!

Especially neat is that period rooms are so full of detail that the lighting and shadows really showcase the use of KeyShot for interiors,

More, more, more!

Bill G

Saskia

Will Gibbons

That final image is my favorite! Bravo!

KeyShot

Incredible images. Very creative camera angles. The lighting is awesome.

Zeltronic

Very impressive and Beautiful, could be instructive to see your light setting  :)

nanini

Thank you, if I had a faster computer, I could do better. But I didn't. Ha-ha

nanini

nanini

Quote from: Speedster on January 31, 2019, 09:33:32 AM
Wow!  These are the best interiors I've seen yet!  Stunning!

Especially neat is that period rooms are so full of detail that the lighting and shadows really showcase the use of KeyShot for interiors,

More, more, more!

Bill G
thank you

nanini

Quote from: JimmyToTheBe on January 31, 2019, 02:43:24 AM
Wow these renders are really great. I always say its good to see some interior renders with keyshot because they can be hard to get right. My fave is the 5th one down with the fire and mirror.
thank you