[RESOLVED] Could not find texture (Error)

Started by Orhun Unal, February 09, 2019, 04:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orhun Unal

Hello,

I saved as my scene as .ksp after I was still working on my .bip file and I set up my settings when I tried to add render to queue I have received "Could not find texture (Error)" but I did not change location of my textures.After that I tried render directly without adding to queue it rendered. I have had this situation several times before. Why this happen often?

Thanks for your helps.

Windows 10 v1803
Keyshot 8.1 Pro

Ian Reymond

Hello Orhun Unal,

Thank you for your post.
Please update KeyShot to the latest version (8.2.80) and let me know if the issue persists.

Quote from: Orhun Unal on February 09, 2019, 04:33:05 AM
Hello,

I saved as my scene as .ksp after I was still working on my .bip file and I set up my settings when I tried to add render to queue I have received "Could not find texture (Error)" but I did not change location of my textures.After that I tried render directly without adding to queue it rendered. I have had this situation several times before. Why this happen often?

Thanks for your helps.

Windows 10 v1803
Keyshot 8.1 Pro

br3ttman

I had the same problem.  I was working back and forth between my workstation and laptop, so I'd save out a KeyShot package to ensure I had all my texture files.  I found out that KeyShot was 'moving' my texture files into the package file, rather than 'copying' them.  As soon as I upgraded to 8.2.80 the problem went away.

Ian Reymond

br3ttj,

Thank you for following up.
I am glad to see that updating to the latest version fixed the issue for you.