Started by Esben Oxholm, December 06, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 17, 2018, 10:15:59 AM
Quote from: Esben Oxholm on December 13, 2018, 01:57:45 AM
Quote from: designgestalt on December 12, 2018, 12:45:32 PM
awesome work Esben !
all of them !
not only an excellent job, but also an interesting one for a well-known-manufacture!
that looks good in the portfolio ! ;)
have you worked with the mouse ?
can you say something to it?
just from looking at it, I like the concept but the angle looks fairly steep ?!?
cheers
designgestalt
Thanks, Dirk!
Very fun projects indeed.

Haven't had a chance to try the mouse though.

They should have sent you one for reference!

Yeah, true :)

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on December 18, 2018, 05:34:17 AM
Offf.. so awesome Esben. I have nothing to add, just wanted to give a sincere echo to all the others. Always stellar, stellar work.
Thanks Magnus. Appreciate it.

puyopuyo

These are amazingly awesome! The speakers are looking so cool and I love how you integrated the hands in the keyboard video.
I've considered using Frischluft for After Effects too because I could never get the Lens blur in AE with depthpass to look as good as in PS. Would you recommend the plugin?

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: puyopuyo on December 20, 2018, 09:38:33 AM
These are amazingly awesome! The speakers are looking so cool and I love how you integrated the hands in the keyboard video.
I've considered using Frischluft for After Effects too because I could never get the Lens blur in AE with depthpass to look as good as in PS. Would you recommend the plugin?

Thanks!
Gotta say that the main production team was in charge of integrating the hands in the keyboard video. I actually think that everything in that shot is footage.

I think Frischluft works pretty well. I have trouble using the depth pass from KeyShot due to non-antialised edges, but I'm not really sure if that can be fixed in some way. I usually use the plugin together with custom made gradient maps to control the amount of blur across the animations.

Cheers,

zooropa