My dream in a Snow Globe.

Started by Masoud Zangi, February 24, 2019, 12:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masoud Zangi

Based on my childhood dreams and imaginations , I created this conceptual illustration from scratch. when I was a child snow globes seemed a small world to me which I wished I could enter it. It had grew up to an adult dream to have a small, peaceful personal world  in my room to escape to it from the stress and the sadness of this world.Hope anyone like it.
Modeling done in Maya and texturing done in Substance Painter. Tree model created in SpeedTree and I used some nodes in keyshot to achieve snowy leaves material.
I heavily used new Keyshot 8 features and honestly it wasn't possible for me before. I used displacement for water drops , Scattering medium with VDB for clouds(free vdbs from here https://cubebrush.co/byvfx/products/xycqw/200-modular-openvdb-clouds)And textured spotlight to achieve indoor lighting for the room.
I enjoyed and learned a a lot from this project , I hope I can do more such projects in the future.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Amazing work once again! Good job as always, Masoud!

Masoud Zangi

Quote from: PouyaHosseinzadeh on February 25, 2019, 02:37:47 AM
Amazing work once again! Good job as always, Masoud!
Thnak you Pouya my friend.

Ananth Narayan

Very good renders. Can you tell me material name for second image.

Masoud Zangi

Quote from: Ananth Narayan on February 26, 2019, 05:58:26 AM
Very good renders. Can you tell me material name for second image.
Thanks. The Clay Material is "Advance" Material.The other materials are the same as original render without textures.

Öner

Masoud Zangi

Will Gibbons

Cool. There's lots going on here. More than meets they eye at first glance. Thanks for sharing insight to your process a bit.

Masoud Zangi

Quote from: Will Gibbons on March 04, 2019, 10:30:52 AM
Cool. There's lots going on here. More than meets they eye at first glance. Thanks for sharing insight to your process a bit.
Thanks. I will share more details on my workflow soon. Specially details on glass.