animated object always goes to model set

Started by andy.engelkemier, March 15, 2019, 04:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy.engelkemier

I have one animated object.
Every model set I create, which is completely outside of that model tree, ends up with that animated piece as well. Nothing else except the model tree structure, and that part.

Not a Huge deal. In severity of bugs, this one is pretty dang low because it doesn't really harm you much, and it is obvious.

I think I figured it out a Little further. I've moved things around in the model tree. I still don't understand how that so greatly effects labels, but anyway it was necessary.
The animation is in the first imported tree. The other things either were imported after, or were taken from that first model tree.

I Think it only happens when I create a model set from an object that Used to be in the model tree that has the animation.

Bruno F

Hello Eric,

Thank you for reporting this issue. In order to reproduce this issue on our end, I'll need to gather additional information.

1. Please provide us with your scene as a KSP. To save a KSP, go to File > Save Package within KeyShot's main menu.

2. Please provide us with step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue you are seeing. For example:

• Open scene in KeyShot
  • Open the Project window
  • Create a model set
  • Etc...
3. Please provide any screenshots that help explain the issues that you are experiencing.

Bruno F

Since there have been no replies or updates to this post for more than two weeks, it's been locked.
You may open a new post for additional assistance.

Post closed by Luxion Support Team