My best renders so far

Started by Josip_ZG, March 24, 2019, 12:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josip_ZG

Hello all.
I decided to post my best renderings so far.
They are not top tier and often have one or two mistakes I notice later. Many of them are experimental in nature and therefore have meaning of growth to me. I learned a lot by pushing myself to do something that is not easy to find a tutorial for, by combining knowledge I got from differing videos or just my own discoveries.

They vary - from studio shots, to interiors and exteriors with backplate.

Josip_ZG

I've occupied myself with 911 by Singer. After postponing a shot with fog and spotlight, I went with milky studio shot where I abused vignette and photographic image style. But the render wasn't what I felt it could be, so I started adding more lighting effects in PS. In the process, I figured it would be cool if it could look like it's making a tire squealing start. That sort of movement includes some little side-to-side sliding of the rear. It's not really nailed, but I'm quite happy with it and still willing to make it better. I just copied the car and applied path blur. Then copied the layer again, applied motion blur and masked the front and middle part of the car to get the blur just on the rear side. Smoke under tires looked unnecessary and not well-done...

Let me know if you like it and share some thoughts and tips if you feel like.