INTECH® M24.005 CMF Lamp

Started by Shaun Wellens, March 25, 2019, 08:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaun Wellens

Quote from: TGS808 on March 25, 2019, 04:30:29 PM
These are nothing short of stunning, Shaun. Which is pretty much what I've come to expect from you. If I called out everything I liked in specifics, we'd be here all day.

And, since I have your attention.... how's the materials course coming along? I know you were targeting the end of March to have it ready. Have you got good news??  :D

Thanks mate I really appreciate that, means a lot!

As for the course, there's good news and bad news. The good news is that I have a new found motivation for it (which is difficult to keep up with a project that has to be worked on in between client projects), but the bad news is that I'm going to miss my target deadline of March. I've had a lot more client work than anticipated and although I could have crammed in the work to get the course done, I know that I would have been extremely angry at myself for doing so. All I want, more than anything, is to be able to create something that's accurate, enjoyable to watch and really helps viewers understand materials as best as I can - and so I kind of decided that I'd rather upset people by releasing it late, than upset people (and especially myself) by releasing something that was rushed out. Sorry for the essay!

TGS808

Totally understand. I know it'll be worth the wait.

(I just hope we're not waiting until Christmas.)  ;) ;D

rembem

Awesome renders ........ one comment, PLEASE DELETE the reflection

Shaun Wellens

Quote from: rembem on March 25, 2019, 11:04:23 PM
Awesome renders ........ one comment, PLEASE DELETE the reflection

I'm okay with the reflection but thanks for the comment!