RenderWorld 2019 - When?

Started by RX7_Mark, March 27, 2019, 02:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX7_Mark

Hi All,

When and where is RenderWorld 2019? Still at Pasea? Has anyone seen any information on it? It was typically in May I thought... and that is fast approaching. Anyone have any details?

Thanks.

galileo

The german equivalent of Renderworld is in Stuttgart/Germany at 03.07.2019.
See here: https://www.keyshot.de/keyshot-world/

Esben Oxholm

As far as I'm concerned they are doing something a little different this year: https://www.keyshot.com/roadshow/

RX7_Mark

O dang, that is disappointing. Was really wanting to be able to attend again this year.  :(  I don't think international travel will be possible for me...

I will try and look if a Roadshow is possible. Thanks for the replies everyone.

theAVator

It would be cool to see some more info on the Roadshow. Seems to have been launched pretty quietly.
What sorts of topics, Events, Activities, Classes, Etc.
Will they be vastly different from city to city, or pretty consistent?

mattjgerard

Looks like it is more of a "booth at a tradeshow" thing this year, or a user group style meetup? Going from a couple days event to a couple hours is a little disappointing, but Chicago is but a short road trip so I might check that one out. Not sure how much they can cram into a couple hours.

Eric Summers

Not much info in the newsletter that went out today, either. I was looking forward to RenderWorld too as I would've had a chance to go this year  :-\

RX7_Mark

They just uploaded the dates for the Roadshows, but moved the S.F. up the closest and it's only 28 days away now!

Is there any sort of agenda or anything for the 3 hours? I need to provide more heads up to my company to be able to travel there... May be challenging to travel across states for a 3 hour event, especially without an agenda.

If I can't make this one I want to at least try for one of the others, I just need to know more of the topics and if there are any workshops... otherwise I may not get to attend any Keyshot functions this year :(

Will Gibbons

Quote from: RX7_Mark on April 01, 2019, 08:46:00 AM
They just uploaded the dates for the Roadshows, but moved the S.F. up the closest and it's only 28 days away now!

Is there any sort of agenda or anything for the 3 hours? I need to provide more heads up to my company to be able to travel there... May be challenging to travel across states for a 3 hour event, especially without an agenda.

If I can't make this one I want to at least try for one of the others, I just need to know more of the topics and if there are any workshops... otherwise I may not get to attend any Keyshot functions this year :(

If you can sell your employer on you attending the IDSA event in Chicago, there will be a full day of KeyShot training going down there. That may be of interest. They'll have an agenda on their site if it isn't there already.

DMerz III

Quote from: mattjgerard on March 28, 2019, 02:12:38 PM
Looks like it is more of a "booth at a tradeshow" thing this year, or a user group style meetup? Going from a couple days event to a couple hours is a little disappointing, but Chicago is but a short road trip so I might check that one out. Not sure how much they can cram into a couple hours.

Chicago one will be 7 blocks from my home, should be easy for me this time,  ;D although, I'd much rather go to California  ;)