Main Menu

E-handle in use

Started by germannick, April 01, 2019, 03:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

germannick

What would you do better?

RRIS

I'd reconsider the composition on the second and third image. It's unclear whether you made a vertical split in the image and decided to show two images (detail and overview) in one, or whether we're looking at a cupboard or cabinet with the handles, that are standing in the space you're showing in the background. If the latter is the case, I'd try to show a bit more of a connection between foreground and background (for example show the cabinets standing on the floor, in the same space as the background.. )
I suspect though that you decided to split the images, since it seems unlikely to have handles at eye-level. In that case it's a bit weird how you still show some background in the 3rd image. I'd try to make the split a bit more obvious. It's also a bit weird how you added that Praxis overlay.. too much happening in one image.

germannick

RRIS, thank you for your feedback. This is greatly appreciated
You are right, image 2 is pretty busy. Unfortunately, I need the descriptive background for the add. You can, if you look closely enough, see the same handles in the background on that cupboard too.
Image three is considered a medicine cupboard that hangs higher AND the main emphasis is the handle.