Label can't be postioned

Started by m2tts, March 12, 2019, 06:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m2tts

Using V8 I'm trying to place a png image for a label. I can resize the label and I can see it, but it won't move. When dragging the label with one of the  move arrows the veiwport turns black and the label doesn't move. Is this a bug? I've searched the forums and nothing has come up so I'm thinking there is something obvious I'm missing as I'm not a power user and don't know all that's changed with V8 (have been a user since back when it was Hypershot).

Will Gibbons

Quote from: m2tts on March 12, 2019, 06:17:17 PM
Using V8 I'm trying to place a png image for a label. I can resize the label and I can see it, but it won't move. When dragging the label with one of the  move arrows the veiwport turns black and the label doesn't move. Is this a bug? I've searched the forums and nothing has come up so I'm thinking there is something obvious I'm missing as I'm not a power user and don't know all that's changed with V8 (have been a user since back when it was Hypershot).

Hi,

Not sure that we changed anything in KS8 that would cause this. Texture mapping was however updated in KeyShot 7. I suspect what may be happening is that the texture isn't loading properly. Where is it located on your HDD? Is it still in the location KS is looking for? Without your file, I'm just guessing, but that's the first thing I'd check.