Main Menu

KEYSHOT 7

Started by SpaceMonkey, April 22, 2019, 10:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceMonkey

KEY-SHOT 7 COMPLETELY LOST MY RENDER .BIP.  I WORK ON A IMAC 2017. Im running High Sierra 10.13.
This happened twice, both time my file had been saved earlier. This was from sketch-up pro 2018.
I saw on the forum this may be a problem with keyshot 8? However I could not find . .temp file.

I'm also not running an antivirus on my mac.
So it can't be the same problem as the  K8 save bug. Any idea what to do ? Its hours of work!

Ian Reymond

Seanspace,

Thank you for your post. Could you please provide the following information so we can better assist you?

Computer make and specs:

• Windows/Mac OS Version
  • Graphics Card Model
  • Processor Model[/]
Exact KeyShot Version (e.g. 8.2.80)
CAD Software and version or year (if applicable).
Step-by-Step instructions to re-create the issue you are seeing (if applicable).

• Open KeyShot Scene
  • Go to Project, Camera and add a camera
  • etc...
Screenshot(s) showing the issue that you are seeing (if applicable).

Quote from: Seanspace on April 22, 2019, 10:20:58 AM
KEY-SHOT 7 COMPLETELY LOST MY RENDER .BIP.  I WORK ON A IMAC 2017. Im running High Sierra 10.13.
This happened twice, both time my file had been saved earlier. This was from sketch-up pro 2018.
I saw on the forum this may be a problem with keyshot 8? However I could not find . .temp file.

I'm also not running an antivirus on my mac.
So it can't be the same problem as the  K8 save bug. Any idea what to do ? Its hours of work!

Ian Reymond

This topic has been locked due to inactivity. For help with a similar issue, please create a new thread.

Thank You,
Luxion Support Team