Coca-Cola x Avengers: Endgame

Started by Benny L, April 22, 2019, 07:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benny L

Hello~

It's been a while since I shared and unfortunately I wasn't allowed to share much of them until they are released. Since this is out in the open and the finale of the Avengers Infinity Saga is releasing this week, I want to share some of the hero shots I did for the collaboration between Coca-Cola and Marvel.

I did quite a few but I only selected a few to show here. If you are interested there's more on my IG here: www.instagram.com/BennyLeeDesign

Enjoy!

Öner

Benny L

Quote from: Öner on April 24, 2019, 12:52:27 AM
nice illustrations, i love it.

Thanks! They were done by a great artist Tom whalen (@Strongstuff)

Eric Summers

The colored lights on the Thanos can are pretty great!

Benny L

Quote from: Eric Summers on April 24, 2019, 08:43:15 AM
The colored lights on the Thanos can are pretty great!

Thanks! There are actually 6 different colors each representing one of the infinity stones :)

Eric Summers

Quote from: Benny L on April 24, 2019, 08:57:38 AM
Thanks! There are actually 6 different colors each representing one of the infinity stones :)

Although I'm way behind on these movies, I had a hunch about that :D

Also, I like that you can see all of the colors in the one water drop near the bottom of the can!

Benny L

Quote from: Eric Summers on April 24, 2019, 11:16:57 AM
Quote from: Benny L on April 24, 2019, 08:57:38 AM

Although I'm way behind on these movies, I had a hunch about that :D

Also, I like that you can see all of the colors in the one water drop near the bottom of the can!

Haha thanks, kind of a happy accident!  ;)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Lovely stuff Benny! Really like the patterned one and the one with the subtle green backlight.

How would it look on the patterned one if you gave it some speed and motion blur in axial direction? Just picturing these guys plummeting towards the ground for some reason. Maybe by having some scattered debris/drops around them that are given the speed in the axial direction of the cans.

Oh, and if you get a chance; give my compliments to the graphical artist, cause that artwork is awesome too!

Benny L

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on April 27, 2019, 06:24:55 AM
Lovely stuff Benny! Really like the patterned one and the one with the subtle green backlight.

How would it look on the patterned one if you gave it some speed and motion blur in axial direction? Just picturing these guys plummeting towards the ground for some reason. Maybe by having some scattered debris/drops around them that are given the speed in the axial direction of the cans.

Oh, and if you get a chance; give my compliments to the graphical artist, cause that artwork is awesome too!

Thanks Magnus! :) I actually had another version of it launching from the ground haha, but due to the short timeframe I had to deliver these to them before the movie got released I ended up giving up on adding more effects on it. Definitely worth exploring on my own though :)

Yep Tom(artist) is awesome and if you look closely at the artwork, there's hints of the "Coca-Cola" script embedded around each character :)

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Yeah, man! The second shot's really awesome, Benny!

Benny L