Main Menu

Materials locked:

Started by guest106410, April 22, 2019, 11:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest106410

Hi
I am a beginner with Keyshot 6 and would like to know why some materials have a lock icon next to their name and how to unlock them ?
Many thanks in advance for your answer(s)/help

guest106410

Wow ! What's the use of this forum when you get read but not answered. Well, there goes nothing  ::)

mattjgerard

It might be because 6 is 2 versions removed from being current, and I know I don't have it installed anymore, so I can't answer for you. I would email support@luxion.com to get more direct support.

Eugen Fetsch

Don't blame the users. Would it be possible that everybody who have read your post doesn't know the answer?

I use KS v.8.2 and don't know anything about locked materials. Maybe it has something to do with your license and it doesn't allow to use this materials?

Ian Reymond

Hello camomiles,

Thank you for your post.
It seems like you are experiencing difficulties with KeyShot. To better assist you, I'll need to gather additional information.

Computer make and specs:

• Windows/Mac OS Version
  • Graphics Card Model
  • Processor Model[/]
Exact KeyShot Version (e.g. 8.2.80)
CAD Software and version or year (if applicable).
Step-by-Step instructions to re-create the issue you are seeing (if applicable).

• Open KeyShot Scene
  • Go to Project, Camera and add a camera
  • etc...
Screenshot(s) showing the issue that you are seeing (if applicable).

Quote from: Gib on April 22, 2019, 11:55:35 AM
Hi
I am a beginner with Keyshot 6 and would like to know why some materials have a lock icon next to their name and how to unlock them ?
Many thanks in advance for your answer(s)/help

Ian Reymond

This topic has been locked due to inactivity. For help with a similar issue, please create a new thread.

Thank You,
Luxion Support Team