[RESOLVED] post locked

Started by Paul Lang, April 18, 2019, 02:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Lang

What does it mean when "This case has be locked by Luxion Support"?

theAVator

I noticed they started doign this last week with all of the support posts.  They usually post a message on it, something to the tune of: "Since there have been no replies or updates to this post for more than two weeks, it's been locked.
You may open a new post for additional assistance. Post closed by Luxion Support Team"

Essentially if there's been no activity on the thread, they lock it so no more stuff can be added. If you still are having issues, you'll have to start a new thread or call Luxion support and see if they can either help direct or maybe re-open the post, although I doubt re-opening would happen. My guess, is they're starting to increase support response in the forum (I've noticed theyve become a lot more responsive recently) and part of that would normally be tracking open and closed support cases and having some tracking metrics. It also helps keep the forum a little cleaner.

Bruno F

Hello Paul,

theAVator is correct. Last week, we started locking posts under the Support section. Luxion Support locks posts due to innactivity and/or after the original issue has been resolved. This allows us to keep better track forum posts.

The idea is that posts under the Support section have an Open and a Resolved/Closed status. If the "fix criteria" has been met, additional comments become unnecessary. Members experiencing similar issues can create a new post.