[RESOLVED] Animation in realflow by Granular Multiphysics Dyverso Solver

Started by bilalgurcan86@gmail.com, May 02, 2019, 12:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bilalgurcan86@gmail.com

Hello Everyone
I need some help.
When I prepare some animation in realflow by Granular Multiphysics Dyverso Solver and try to import 3ds max 2018 it will problem. I can not import. If I use mesh legancy can ımport but problem is shape is look like liquid and I need sand or granular type. can we directly import without mesh legancy to 3ds max . Or can we import directly to keyshot.
We will use this animation in keyshot . could you please help me in this case.

Bruno F

Hello

Thank you for posting this topic.

KeyShot does accept deformable animations created in certain third-party applications. Below you will find the accepted formats and workflows.

Maya and 3DS Max Deformable Animations
Deformable animations would have to be set up in a CAD application like Maya and 3DS Max. You may export your part translations via the KeyShot plugin for Maya or 3DS Max.

Alembic Files
Keyshot also reads deformable animations within the alembic (*.ABC) file format. Consult your CAD developer for more information about their file export options and animation capabilities.

Export File Sequence
An alternative method would be to export your model as an OBJ (or CAD other file) sequence from your CAD application. You may then use our Render Images.py script to import and render each model in the sequence (fram-by-frame). For more information on exporting a CAD file sequence, please consult your CAD developer.

Below you will find a links to our scripting tutorials and documentation.

Below you will find a forum post related to this topic. There may be similar posts and answers to your questions (like exporting an OBJ sequence).

Forum: Deformable Animation

Bruno F

This topic has been locked. For help with a similar issue, please create a new thread.

Thank You,
Luxion Support Team