rendering in less time than Maximum time

Started by Öner, May 22, 2019, 05:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Öner

hello there,

i need support urgently.  i should a render for one of our products, i gave it 7 hours as maximum time to render, but the KS finishes the render in a few minutes.  i couldnt solve the problem.  please help if you know anything.

by the way, i use KS 6.3 Pro for almost 3 years and this is the first time i saw this problem.

thanks in advance.

theAVator

If it's urgent, contact support directly - either through email or phone. They should be able to respond more quickly that way.

theAVator

Are you by chance in Performance mode?
If you change the time, does it respond better? i.e. change it to like 1 hour or 10 minutes and see if the result is the same.
If you change the size of the render, does that change anything? I'm not positive if KS limits the maximum size at all. Anyone else know?? But, maybe try shrinking it down to a more normal size and see if that produces a change in action.

Öner

i've sent an e-mail to KS, i hope they will give an answer.  on the other hand, i changed the maximum time to 700 hours, then the rendering time was 1 minute for 1%, so almost 100 minutes for 100% rendering time in totaly. 

maybe it's all about the resolution or print size, but i need to render it in big size, however i realized that rendering time works normal as i want when i render something in small size.

theAVator

If it renders smaller objects just fine, can you do a region render and then stitch together either 2 or 4 images in post? Not sure if Photoshop has a max size either. For some reason I think it does, but not sure what the max is. But maybe only render 1/2 or 1/4 of the full image at a time?

Finema

Hi
it's a Pro or HD version of keyshot ?

Öner

Quote from: Finema on May 22, 2019, 08:18:17 AM
Hi
it's a Pro or HD version of keyshot ?

Hi, it's Pro version. i think there is no limit resolution on Pro version,