Render weekly and Wellbeings contest entries

Started by Machine_made_, May 15, 2019, 09:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machine_made_

Some of my Recent Renders for Render weekly and other Renders.

Will Gibbons

Some good work in here! Keep on cranking and thanks for sharing.

Machine_made_

Quote from: Will Gibbons on May 17, 2019, 01:32:52 PM
Some good work in here! Keep on cranking and thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your kind words  :)

Machine_made_

Render weekly S2W7 Entry

Machine_made_

Ananth Narayan

For calculator how you managed to make text and glow it.

Ananth Narayan

Machine_made_

Quote from: Ananth Narayan on June 03, 2019, 05:21:55 PM
I use  emissive material for the button

Ananth Narayan

But how you managed to correctly fit numbers. Hope you must have used photoshop, what was more. I need to know the steps you followed for making number

Machine_made_

Quote from: Ananth Narayan on June 06, 2019, 03:09:24 AM
But how you managed to correctly fit numbers. Hope you must have used photoshop, what was more. I need to know the steps you followed for making number
it is not a label I made that in the model

Ananth Narayan

Paul Lang

Excellent materials and lighting, great job. My only comment and see this a lot, is the incorrect scale relationship between object and surface. Stool image, the ground surface texture is too large in relationship to the stool, makes it look like a miniature. Ceramic dishes, the opposite here, tiles here would typically be a 2" or a 4" so right now they appear either too big or too small. Again, fantastic materials and lighting.

Paul

Machine_made_

Quote from: Paul Lang on June 06, 2019, 11:52:49 AM
Excellent materials and lighting, great job. My only comment and see this a lot, is the incorrect scale relationship between object and surface. Stool image, the ground surface texture is too large in relationship to the stool, makes it look like a miniature. Ceramic dishes, the opposite here, tiles here would typically be a 2" or a 4" so right now they appear either too big or too small. Again, fantastic materials and lighting.

Paul
thank you paul for the feedback i will definitely look at that. even i realized there is some issues with the scaling. thanks :)

Öner