Main Menu

sun beam

Started by ismlcyln, September 23, 2011, 04:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ismlcyln

hi i'm a new user, (sorry my english  >:( )

i tryed keyshot 2 and it's very easy. plase look my sample render and say what you think. i need sun beam is it possible.

my job is stange desing and production.

thank you for your help.

ismlcyln

-

Speedster

Welcome to the Forum, ismlcln!  And I will say you are off to a great start!  As a former stage and lighting designer (almost 40 years ago!), I well remember the cardboard models we used, and flashlights to light them.  Amazing what is done today in CAD and CG.

What I especially like about your work is your style- just a little 'suspension of reality", not quite photographic, not quite graphic, but each image says it all.  NTC215 and Turkcell4 are really super, and express exactly what they need to say.  Don't loose your style!  Your skill with KeyShot will develop easily and quickly.

One thought, which really may not work for you, is to try raising your Realtime Gamma setting to between 1.8 and 2.2.  Try it, you may or may not like it.  It works well for most renders, but I'm not sure if you need to.

Also, since stage and tradeshow design appears to be your speciality, check out HDR Light Studio.  www.hdrlightstudio.com  With it you can easily create exactly the lighting rig you need, such as opposing warm/cool, blue/red, you know the drill.  Try the trial, and the Basic version may be perfect.  The Pro version, although more expensive, has hundreds of lamps, spots, gobos, etc. to use for exact layout and placement.

Anyway, thanks so much for sharing, and do send more!  You have an appreciative audience here!

Bill G
www.GouldStudios.com

Tiho Ramovic

Welcome ismlclm!
Interesting renders, Bill said it all.

About sun beam, its not possible to make it in KeyShot, you could try and add it in Photoshop.

Tiho Ramovic