Config.win problem after Windows 10 update

Started by Robert1265, July 22, 2019, 05:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert1265

Hi
Our IT Department have updated my Dell Laptop to Windows 10 and installed Keyshot 8 ! I have had nothing but trouble ever since (thanks guys) firstly when I render the model out from Creo the movement/zoom features are ridicuously slow ! I have turned off the Use CPU funtion which has speeded things up a lot, but the Live Link funtion does not work when I have modified the original in Creo ;-(
Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem before ?   

INNEO_MWo

Hello Robert.

Ask your IT guys to update the graphic card driver for a supported version for creo parametric. (bzw. creo doesn't support a config.win. But you can remove temporary all customization.ui files. If it doesn't work faster, then re-install your creo version and a fresh new KeyShot installation. Then all should run smooth as normal.

Hope that helps

Cheers
Marco

Francisco

Hello Rober1265

When you mentioned that you are having slowness with zooming and movement within your software? If you can give me some more details I will be able to help you further with trying to resolve your issues.

Quote from: Robert1265 on July 22, 2019, 05:03:49 AM
Hi
Our IT Department have updated my Dell Laptop to Windows 10 and installed Keyshot 8 ! I have had nothing but trouble ever since (thanks guys) firstly when I render the model out from Creo the movement/zoom features are ridicuously slow ! I have turned off the Use CPU funtion which has speeded things up a lot, but the Live Link funtion does not work when I have modified the original in Creo ;-(
Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem before ?