Scandinavian View Interior

Started by JimmyToTheBe, August 22, 2019, 05:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyToTheBe

A full render of my Scandinavian room I put together a while ago. Some had requested the full room shot after last week's renderweekly Thermostat design challenge. Which you just see on the back wall. This interior was also used by @esbenoxholm last year for one of his seminars on interior visuals with Keyshot. Some other 3D models used are from @dimensiva & 3dsky.org

Let me know what you think.

RRIS

Very nice, I find there's something very relaxing about creating virtual interiors.. maybe it's because it's like a limitless version of the Sims build-mode :)
Just a useful link, but I like using designconnected.com for design furniture. The models are well done and accurate. They have plenty of useful free stuff as well.

JimmyToTheBe

Quote from: RRIS on August 23, 2019, 12:15:09 AM
Very nice, I find there's something very relaxing about creating virtual interiors.. maybe it's because it's like a limitless version of the Sims build-mode :)
Just a useful link, but I like using designconnected.com for design furniture. The models are well done and accurate. They have plenty of useful free stuff as well.

Thanks RRIS. Haha that's very true. The Sims did take up a lot of my teenage years just designing homes that were completely unrealistic. Thanks for the link, I have used a couple of the models from here before. But looks like they have added a few more since I last looked...awesome.