BMW M3 Coupe by GomeZ

Started by gomezbr, October 03, 2011, 08:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomezbr

Hello world!

This is my first post and I want to share this image.
Modeling and UV's done in Autodesk Softimage | XSI, Post- Production in Photoshop and, of couse, rendered in Keyshot.

Pls, comments are always welcome to improve my work.
More works in my Facebook. Avaliable for jobs now.

Best regards,

GomeZ - 3D Artist/Graphic Designer

http://www.facebook.com/gomez.3d
gomez.3d@hotmail.com
55 (11) 8027-3728

elliasp

You white paint is great !!! It's very difficult to do this, are you sure you're new to Keyshot ???  :D

Josh3D

Wow, Francois is right. That looks creamy smooth Carlos. Very, very nice!

Io

Hi, did you model it with SubDs? Very nice creamy white indeed alpine white?) =)

gomezbr

Hello, Francois!

Tks! I'm working with render more than 2 years and Keyshot helps me to improve the results. But just now I'll start to post some personals/professionals works.

elliasp

Gomez I hate you !!!  :D

Here is my terrible white paint, I'm so baaaaad !!!  :'(

gomezbr

Hello, Josh!

The white painting combined with a good dark HDRI/ilumination focus can do great results. I modified some details and the level contrast just a little bit too in post production to get the final result.
I'm very happy to receive a good feedback from Keyshot moderator! Tks!

gomezbr

Hi, Io!

I did the subdivision in level 3. Keyshot can charge models with large numbers of polygons, even the model are very heavy.
Tks for your comment!

gomezbr

Hi, Francois!

Try to adjust this render with dark HDRI's... you can hide the background with E while test diferent HDRI's results. The important is that the car absorbs less light than normal, because the white painting can't be so bright. You can change the brightness of HDRI also and the cam angle.

Hope it helps you. :)

elliasp

I will try, thank you (but I still hate you  ;D  )

Ed

Gomez - Really nice.  The paint looks very natural and not at all like a render.  I'm interested in the blue glow in the background around the car.  Care to share how you did that?  I can do gradients in PS, but never tried making a free form like that.

Ed

gomezbr

Hello, Ed!

Soon as I can, I'll make a mini-tuto asked for Effectszone.com, includind render and post-production for this work and I'll post here too.
Tks for your comment!