触® Ghost Mechanical Keyboard

Started by Shaun Wellens, September 05, 2019, 03:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaun Wellens

It's been a while since I posted in the Keyshot forums, so I thought I'd share a few images from my latest work - the 触 Ghost mechanical keyboard, initially designed and rendered for Render Weekly in collaboration with Tim Zarki. Modelled in Fusion 360 and rendered in Keyshot (obviously). I hope you like it.

Cheers!

TGS808

Lovely stuff,  as always, Shaun.

Now... I'm not gonna ask about your progress on the materials course, I'm just gonna say that I haven't forgotten about it and hope it's still in your queue.  ;)

NM-92

Shaun Wellens

Quote from: TGS808 on September 05, 2019, 05:14:32 PM
Lovely stuff,  as always, Shaun.

Now... I'm not gonna ask about your progress on the materials course, I'm just gonna say that I haven't forgotten about it and hope it's still in your queue.  ;)

Hahaha, it's coming very soon mate don't worry! I'm only not sharing any progress because with all my other commitments that take priority, it's often the case that the course release date gets pushed back - but it's coming and I'm really happy with the amount of information that's packed in to it :-)

Shaun Wellens

TGS808

Quote from: Shaun Wellens on September 06, 2019, 04:11:09 AM
Hahaha, it's coming very soon mate don't worry! I'm only not sharing any progress because with all my other commitments that take priority, it's often the case that the course release date gets pushed back - but it's coming and I'm really happy with the amount of information that's packed in to it :-)

Nice. Really looking forward to it.  :D