[ RESOLVED]Forum/Technical support feedback ?

Started by zooropa, September 16, 2019, 06:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zooropa

Hi ! I am wondering who to contact if I am not getting feedback regarding few concerns about Keyshot and some projects I am doing.
Of course, the forum, its a great alternative to receive help from other users, but unfortunately the ratio of "views/replies" is usually less than 5%. Meaning that it is not usual to get replies to concerns. I decided to contact the technical support and got an email replying to an issue that I did not presented. Probably a misplaced email in the system.

I am still with 0 answers. I am wondering if is there any other alternative to the forum and the technical support.
Hope this is not taken as a critic, I am just trying to find the right channel to get some help/tips regarding some issues.

Kind regards

Eugen Fetsch

I've checked your last posts and have a feeling that an on-site individual training might help to improve your KS workflow.
You can ask your local KS dealer for that kind of training or reach out an artist you like and you think he/she might help you.

Besides of that. Did you tried to ask all those questions your local dealer?

zooropa

Quote from: Eugen Fetsch on September 16, 2019, 07:04:59 AM
I've checked your last posts and have a feeling that an on-site individual training might help to improve your KS workflow.
You can ask your local KS dealer for that kind of training or reach out an artist you like and you think he/she might help you.

Besides of that. Did you tried to ask all those questions your local dealer?

Thanks for your advice.

Justin A

Hi zooropa,

The Forum is always a great place for general feed back, but if you are having heavy technical issues you can contact us at Support@luxion.com and we will be happy to assist with any issues you are having.

Thanks,
Justin
Luxion Support