KeyShot9 for Mac: Issues with workspaces on multi-display setup

Started by monson67, November 14, 2019, 02:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monson67

iMac Retina 5k, 27 inch, Late 2015 model
Running 2 additional 4k Monitors
macOS Catalina 10.15.1
KeyShot 9.0.286

When I first opened KeyShot9, I noticed my KeyShot workspace was a mess, with Library windows and Project windows stacked on top of one another. The only two windows that were where they should be, for some reason, are the Lighting window and Studios window. I just figured something didn't transfer properly in the migration from KS8. I reorganized my windows to the way I had them before and selected Apply Changes... from the workspace dropdown menu. Since then I have quit KeyShot and restarted it, and it happened again. I tried loading other workspaces, including some of the defaults from KeyShot. Same thing. They gather and stack on top of each other, exactly centered in whichever monitor they were assigned to. This happens every time KeyShot is launched.

monson67

Also, when I click on a dropdown menu (e.g. the "Standard Views" dropdown menu in the Project - Camera window) that is on one of my external monitors, the menu appears on the main monitor instead (in the same location, relative to the screen). Screenshot attached.