sketchup plugin for mac

Started by archkuja, October 10, 2011, 01:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archkuja

Hi,

Thanks for the sketchup plugin! (I just visited this forum this morning)

Do you have the same plugin for mac?

thanks

guest84672

ffwieler

This plug-in, what does it do different?

I have a Mac and it would be nice if I could put my model in a photograph and export the camera view and the photograph.

That was what I did in Hypershot.

Pepster3D

Hi Thomas,
Any news on this plugin for Mac?  We are in need of it.  Can't seem to get seperate material IDs coming from Sketchup to Keyshot on the Mac.  Let me know if there's another around it without the plugin?  Thanks.

guest84672

That should not be the case. The importer supports material brake out, and groups. Can you share an example?

Pepster3D

Hi,
Here is the file.  I didn't create this, nor do I have any Sketchup knowledge.  I'm trying to help out a colleague of mine.  Thanks!   ;D

guest84672

KeyShot doesn't support the concept of different materials on either side of the surface. What your colleague needs to do is color the outside of the surface as well. Then the color shows up.

Pepster3D

Ah, thank you so much!!!!  It works  :D

guest84672

Great!

... and I thought you are rendering handbags now ... ;-)

Pepster3D

Thomas, well yes, but mainly creative ideas for store window displays.  ;-)  There are usually some handbags, shoes and mannequins in there as well.

-PENANN-

I'm also need a plugins for SkechUp and Zbrush.  Because I'm user of Mac OC! Please HELP!

ericwu

Please release a Mac version of the Sketchup 2014 Plugin I'm begging you here! For God's sake PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(