Prop Kitchen interior 03

Started by HermanCarlsson, December 07, 2019, 05:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermanCarlsson

Hi, I have finished the stove for my kitchen interior and here are some test renders in environment. Modeled in zbrush and rendered with Keyshot9.

Josh3D

Hi Herman! These shots look GREAT! Love all the extra touches - cabinet texture, countertop, and coffee maker - really makes the scene!

Kico

HermanCarlsson

@Josh3D Hi, thanks alot. I am glad you like it and hopefully you will like the completed kitchen as well...many props and materials left to do so thanks for the encouragement : )

@Kico Thanks alot, I really appreciate the nice words. My goal here is realism so I am happy you find it convincing : )

RRIS

I would never have guessed you modeled this in Z-Brush!
Good looking render!

Eric Summers

Very nice! I like the choice of time on the clock ;D

HermanCarlsson

@RRIS Thanks alot. I do all my personal projects with ZBrush and Keyshot, to maximize the fun : )

@Eric Summers Thanks alot, well I thought it was time to add an additional extra : )

HermanCarlsson

Thank you, I am glad you liked it : )

Will Gibbons

HermanCarlsson

richardfunnell

As someone who's spent a lot of time rendering appliances in kitchens, I really have to commend your work on this scene. Really great looking lighting and materials! Most of the textures are really nice and subtle, the only one that stands out to me is the painted cabinets which seem a little too rough. Otherwise these are spot on!

I'm currently modeling a very similar MoccaMaster in my spare time, great coffee machine!

HermanCarlsson

@richardfunnell Well, then I am extra glad you like it. Thanks for the great feedback, I will definitely keep your comments in mind when i finalize this project.
By the way, here is a link to my coffe machine thread if you want to have a closer look:
https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?topic=25183.0

paul_gi

Zeltronic

HermanCarlsson

Thanks alot guys, I am glad you like it : )