Kitchen Interior WIP 01

Started by HermanCarlsson, January 05, 2020, 10:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermanCarlsson

Hello, here are some more test renders from my current personal project. I am trying out some materials and angles.
Rendered with Keyshot9 and modeled in ZBrush.

richardfunnell

Still loving this series :)

A bit of soft or organic elements (plants, fabrics) would help add some visual contrast, and it could use a bit of color (maybe artwork or decorations) to help add a bit more life?

The lighting is soft and really lovely, but since it's a very cool/pure light, we don't get the feeling of anything outside the windows.

Great work though, enjoying this series a lot!

HermanCarlsson

@richardfunnell Thanks alot for the nice words and the constructive feedback, I really appreciate it. I do plan to add more props to this scene and I will remember your comment about artwork or decorations : )

KeyShot

I agree with Richard. The lighting is great. Adding a few more props artwork, a bowl of fruit etc. would take it to the next level.

HermanCarlsson

@KeyShot Thanks alot,  I do have a long list for props but my spare time seems very limited these days, I really wish I could do this full time. But eventually you will hopefully see a kitchen fan, a carpet, plants, a bust, kitchen-ware, chairs and more added : )

Roshan Hakkim

HermanCarlsson

guptatsg

this looks very real, just one question, how did you add the fabric texture in real cloth??

HermanCarlsson

@guptatsg Thank you, I am attaching an image that hopefully explains it : )

richbobo

HermanCarlsson