Main Menu

Interior Rendering

Started by JackNicholas, January 08, 2020, 08:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackNicholas

Hello everyone, what would be the best program to design an office in before moving it to keyshot to render?

I am looking to create photorealistic renders for website imagery.

Your help is much appreciated!

Don Cheke

Quote from: JackNicholas on January 08, 2020, 08:00:59 AM
Hello everyone, what would be the best program to design an office in before moving it to keyshot to render?

I am looking to create photorealistic renders for website imagery.

Your help is much appreciated!

Do you have a price range in mind? That can make a huge difference in what is suggested.

RRIS

Rhinoceros 3D would be a good option as it's commonly used amongst architects and can import/export a lot of different file formats. It's also relatively affordable.
Fusion 360 could be interesting as well, personally I have barely used it so I can't comment too much.

If you have no need for CAD, just visualisation, then you can stick to a polygon modeler and use Blender for example (which is completely free).

Tell a bit more what you plan to use the software for.. 'design' is such a blanket word these days.

JackNicholas

Hello, I currently Use Sketchup but i find it hard to create a space that looks realistic. I dont like the fact that they dont have a simple way of rounding geometries. I dont really have a use for CAD as the models are generally supplied by the manufacturer.

JackNicholas

Price Range around that of Sketchup pro

Justin A

This is a tough question as most CAD software is in the 4 figure range.  Sketchup is not bad for interior modeling also Blender is a free software and is also not bad for interior modeling and sculpting.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks