Collaped menus not staying expanded.

Started by wayneheim, January 13, 2020, 09:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wayneheim

I notice that when importing models it appears that all the option menues are collaped. In the past when you first install KS they are collaped but Keyshot remembers when you open them up and keeps them open next time. It appears that KS is not remembering this because every time I import a file I have to reopen those options. Is there a new setting I'm missing or is this a bug?

Wayne

HaroldL

I'm seeing the same thing, especially when creating an animation. I have expand the options every time I add or modify an anim step. ??? >:( As stated, this wasn't so before.

Don Cheke

The issue has been reported and logged according to Dries

DriesV

Yes, this issue has been filed and is set to be fixed in KeyShot 9.2.

Dries

HaroldL

Quote from: DriesV on January 14, 2020, 02:21:09 AM
Yes, this issue has been filed and is set to be fixed in KeyShot 9.2.

Dries
An example of unintended consequences of programming. That's too bad, and how long before 9.2 is released? That will just delay the upgrade at work til then and we were counting on 9.1 with UV Unwrapping to be put to good use.  :( :(

INNEO_MWo

I can add one thing to the wish list:

I would be quite handy if we get an option in the preferences like "groups in the dialogues" "all collapsed by default" / "all expanded by default" / "keeps last set" / "as saved with workspace" (enables a custom set by default)

DriesV

Surprise. We decided to include this fix in KeyShot 9.1.
The latest build (9.1.89, now available) will remember the state of accordions after a restart.

wayneheim