Main Menu

Oxfjord Renders

Started by Magnus Skogsfjord, January 20, 2020, 08:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnus Skogsfjord

Hi everyone,

Been a while. I have some news that maybe some of you already are aware of, but for the last month I've been working closely with Esben Oxholm to create a "KeyShot 9 - New Features" course under the name oxfjord (#oxfjord). The focus has been on the new features in KeyShot 9, including (but not limited to) Fuzz, RealCloth, countour and animation capabilities. Through the course, we'll share some of our experiences with the new tools, as well as walking through some of the setups. KSP's will also be included in the total package. Below I'm attaching some of the results we'll be presenting.

Parts of this course will be the subject for the upcoming two weeks of renderweekly, and we have made 4 tutorials available for free as an effort to enable people to start playing around with soft bodies. For the interested, you can find the free parts of the course here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7sUB82qbVObYOdDp1Fsa0tSgnbFc-6lC

Two of these videos are more weighted to KeyShot itself, while the other two shows how to make some soft bodies to import into KeyShot. We chose to focus a bit on that last part as a lot of CAD users often lack the toolset/know-how to generate custom soft bodies for their scenes. Seeing that RealCloth also is a material that requires UV-mapping, we thought this would be important to include.

Anyway, we aim to release the course early next week. If anyone would be interesting in seeing the full course, you can sign up for an early bird discount here: https://forms.gle/KZsjhmNvaRYYHBhF7

Cheers!

designgestalt

very, very nice !!

best of luck for your course !!!!

cheers
designgestalt

KeyShot

Beautiful work as always!

HermanCarlsson

Great materials and renders : )

Matt Hanzly

Those look great. Really liking that green and black fabric.

feher

Magnus Skogsfjord

Thank you guys! Really appreciate it!

Finema

Very nice demonstration of the new possibilities of Keyshot
bravo Magnus !   ;)

Roshan Hakkim

Will Gibbons

Zeltronic

Very nice as usual ;)

richbobo

Magnus Skogsfjord

Cheers guys! Really happy to hear you like it.

QuoteOne word: Legend
Hah, I think we need to hold our horses here! Cheers man :)