Main Menu

Bathroom Render 2

Started by eggieweg, February 12, 2020, 09:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggieweg

New bathroom design I'm working on for my latest project. Would love some feedback. Thanks!

Will Gibbons

I don't have any criticisms. These are beautiful! What's the lighting setup look like? Encloses space or open? HDRI or physical lights? Only thought is to reference any photographs and see if there's anything else you can do to make it look a touch more lived in and less sterile. Excellent work!

eggieweg

Thanks for the kind words. this is an enclosed room and the lighting is done with IES lights downloaded from elslighting.com. there are still a few things I'd like to dial in such as the materials for the lighting covers and what not. I agree it does look sterile and i do need to work on that but these will be used to support e-commerce for the faucet company I work for, so they do need to be clean. Any help on how to make it look less sterile would be extremely useful.

nicordf

Man the lighting is spot on! Just beautiful!

How many render passes did you leave them? I've found some noise issues with enclosed interiors (but I always run out of patience at around 500 passes haha)

eggieweg

These were set up to render overnight (about 16hours i believe), so the passes were not defined. I've found that a lot of times the noise is less a result of the amount of passes and more to do with some setting that is off in a texture, lighting, and even camera placement. Sometimes you can't avoid them and that's where photoshop comes in handy. Hope that helps.

kamran Rahmani

So clear, so neat, I love these shots, Perfect

Josh3D

Yes, this is just beautiful. Well done!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

This looks really, really nice! Loving the mood! Just perfect!