Main Menu

Bike Helmet

Started by explora, October 19, 2011, 09:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

explora

Wonna be a sport good designer  :)

Philrider7

I really like your renders, but if you actually did model this yourself, I say very good job on the helmet. Nice curves and good surfaces!

The only thing I might say about your renders is the green on green! It doesnt make your helmet pop-up! Change your background.

Nice job!

Ed

Nice model!  I agree - the background is too strong and over powers your subject.  Experiment with the background and your helmets will pop off the page :)

Ed

explora

Thank for your comment.
I did the model with solidworks.I had fun doing it .The green on green was a test, I was tired of good old white clean background.

Alain

Tiho Ramovic

Beautiful model and design!

Tiho Ramovic

feher

Nice images ! The green on green doesn't bug me. I like it. Opinions will vary. The question is do you like it ?
Keep up the great work.
Thanks for sharing. It's a keeper.
Tim

Josh3D

NICE and Green. I like the green on green action actually. posted this to the KeyShot Facebook page also http://www.facebook.com/LuxionKeyShot

PhilippeV8

mooi !  ( = dutch for "nice")  ;)

slyer

Nice model and good renders !!!
Like the green ... very intense !

DanJV

I really like the composition, good model.
Nice work

Zander85

I think the green on green can work it, just depends on the context and the final look of the image. I think a couple of your materials could use some more work. The foam is looking a bit too grey and evenly lit. I think you could work that to make it look a little more realistic by looking at real world reference. Also the chrome reflections towards the tail of the helmet are confusing me. I am just not sure what is creating that look. I don't know if it is part of the helmet or a specular reflection. The carbon fiber is a bit too shiny I think. I don't mean to sound like I am not impressed. These renders are very nice but these are little tweeks I think could be worked on to make your renders even better! Great work!  :D

markw

Can you share the material details for the Styrene Liner. I currently modify one of the foam materials?
Mark