Keyshot Team on Behance

Started by designandiogo, March 17, 2020, 05:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

designandiogo

Hi there guys!

First of all, I just want to say that I hope all of you, your friends, and your families are as safe as you can possibly be during these difficult times.
Take care keyshooters.

Now on a more positive note: I often find myself searching for renders and animations made with Keyshot in other platforms, whether being through hashtags on Instagram or Youtube videos. It helps me understand what's possible to achieve with this software. I recently started searching on Behance with "Keyshot" as a filter and found quite a lot of new projects I would have never guessed were made with it. I know a lot of you guys also use Behance, so I took the freedom to start a "Team" named "Keyshot Users". It would be super nice to use that team to showcase a massive collection of various different projects with one thing in common, the rendering software. It would give Luxion a more robust presence on the platform and it would also be nice for us to know each other better!

I hope you find this a good idea. I'll leave the link to the team down below so you can join. If this goes against any type of rule I'll obviously delete the team, just let me know!  :)

https://www.behance.net/keyshotusers

Diogo

NM-92

Good ! I've already followed the user.