Main Menu

Roland Jupiter 8

Started by hamidbarca, March 28, 2020, 12:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hamidbarca

Hi every one.wish you all to be safe and healthy during this tough situation.
it's mostly a practice for labeling.hope you like it.
hamid hajian

Donavonjorge6638m

Men love your render looks great. Is there anyway you can do a one on one session??

sleby

hm, why do you have so many labels?
looking great though!

TGS808

The image definitely looks good but agree with Sleby about the labels.

If this was, as you said, practice for labeling, you likely could have done this with only two labels. One label for all the areas of the silkscreen that are white and one for the areas that are orange and white (LFO, VCO MOD, etc...). If you didn't care about keeping those two areas separate, you could have done this with one label. In a pinch, you might have to separate the upper area of the silkscreen from the lower area, next to the keys. Even it that ended up being the case (it may not) you could do this with a maximum of three separate label files instead of 103. It would easier to control and less time consuming.

Josh3D

Looks great, but WHOA! the labels - gotta agree with sleby and TGS. You'll save yourself LOADS of time doing what TGS says. Keep up the great work though!

NM-92

Looking great ! Agreed about the label thingy. Really nice model ! Have you done it yourself ?

DMerz III

Great job!
And like everyone else, WHOA on that amount of labels! UV mapping and texturing would be your friend here!

That being said - would like to see some more control in the material graph for organizing nodes (ability to group and collapse especially).

hamidbarca

thanks every one for your tips and comments.about the labels... :))) beside the practicing,i had a lot of free time because of quarantine.i live in iran and when i made this it was climax of covid-19 and considered it one of the best ways to waste time and avoid bad news.in a normal situation i'd unwrap my model in c4d and label all once in photoshop (that's my way)
but again appreciate about your tips.
and about the model...yes modeled by myself.

NM-92

Good to know Hamid. Hope you are safe !