Author Topic: HDRI interior render light splotches/bleeding Help!  (Read 405 times)

Offline discojou

HDRI interior render light splotches/bleeding Help!
« on: May 05, 2020, 02:33:44 pm »
Hello everyone.

I have been tinkering with hdri + area lights to create interior renders but I am encountering strange bleeding on all the surfaces of my geometries. I used an HDRI  with a pin, as well as an arealight to light up the front of the scene. I tinkered with settings on ray bounces and GI bounces but i didn't see any significant changes.
If anyone can suggest how I fix this interior that would be super helpful! Been having this issue for a while.

HDRI settings:
Brightness - 2
Contrast - 0.5
Sun Size - 10
Ray bounces - 20
GI bounces - 20

Arealight: 9000 lumen

Offline Justin A

Re: HDRI interior render light splotches/bleeding Help!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 05:27:21 pm »
We have a great scene for you to look at that will give you insight into correcting the lighting of the scene.
Please note the samples need to be over  20 for the lighting to start to clean up.

Here is the link: https://www.keyshot.com/download/349234/

Justin,
Luxion Support

Offline eden55555

Re: HDRI interior render light splotches/bleeding Help!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 03:53:19 am »
Hello everyone.

I have been tinkering with hdri + area lights to create interior renders but I am encountering strange bleeding on all the surfaces of my geometries. I used an HDRI  with a pin, as well as an arealight to light up the front of the scene. I tinkered with settings on ray bounces and GI bounces but i didn't see any significant changes.
If anyone can suggest how I fix this interior that would be super helpful! Been having this issue for a while.

HDRI settings:
Brightness - 2
Contrast - 0.5
Sun Size - 10
Ray bounces - 20
GI bounces - 20

Arealight: 9000 lumen
try playing with some contrast and brightness it might help