Rearrange models in KS 9.3

Started by Finema, May 07, 2020, 06:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finema

Hi,
Since KS 9.3 I can no longer rearrange my models.

DerekCicero

I can confirm. We will log an issue. Thanks for reporting.

Finema

Quote from: DerekCicero on May 07, 2020, 07:14:04 AM

Thanks !

DerekCicero

This will be fixed in KeyShot 10

Furniture_Guy

And maybe in the render dialog box, a checkbox to embed the ICC sRGB profile in the file?

Perry (Furniture_Guy)

richardfunnell

Quote from: DerekCicero on May 26, 2020, 09:38:03 AM
This will be fixed in KeyShot 10

Hi Derek, is Luxion stopping development on 9.x builds? Or can this make it into a future KS9 build?

DerekCicero

At this point there is no plan to release further versions of KeyShot 9.

Finema

andy.engelkemier

Haha, I thought Derek was just joking because that's always the response I see. Any time there's some feature you expect to just work, it's "This feature will be in Keyshot[whatever version is next].

Aeonjoey

Quote from: DerekCicero on May 07, 2020, 07:14:04 AM

Oh man, I thought I was going INSANE, I swore i could rearrange them before and now I can't. Can't wait for the next version!

DerekCicero

Quote from: andy.engelkemier on May 28, 2020, 06:38:13 AM
Haha, I thought Derek was just joking because that's always the response I see. Any time there's some feature you expect to just work, it's "This feature will be in Keyshot[whatever version is next].

I understand it's frustrating, but the developers don't like regressions any more than customers do. It takes time away from developing new features that they are working on. We've been steadily building stronger test suites and growing QA with each release to catch them before they get out to customers.

DaniS

Hello, Derek,

please remember that it would also be useful to be able to rearrange cameras, environments and image styles.

It would also be good if you could apply color labels and create groups.

A consistent behavior when renaming ingredients would also be useful. E.g. a simple double click or/and the F2 key.