Keyshot animation with sound editing.

Started by Roshan Hakkim, May 08, 2020, 12:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roshan Hakkim

Best enjoyed with headphones - highly recommend it.

So I accidentally ended up self learning quite a bit here. Initial intention was just to share this animation where I tried few things with custom animation curves last night. Then I asked myself how could I raise the bar compared to the previous animation? So added the button noise just like before, figured if I changed the levels and pitch of that button noice I could get a high pitch wheel click similar to some scroll wheels of mice. Then ended up downloading a video where a guy was complaining about autofocus noise from his lens. Timed that sound and changed the nature of that sound to be more electronic to match with the change in depth of field. Last but not least added background noise to the entire video. All done by spending an hour in #adobe Premiere pro and all the click sounds comes from the same audio track of a macbookpro keyboard click. :) How is that for an unplanned process? I wouldn't have learnt half of this if I had put a music track in the background. #lovetolearn
Is this part of a skill set of an industrial designer? Not a must have. But knowledge never hurts.

Few renders from this torch on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_0RCM0lG1c/

Hope you enjoy it!