Turntable Renderings Issue

Started by Robb63, October 13, 2010, 09:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robb63

Just wondering if this is correct...When I do a turntable rendering each new frame is rendered in the render window (which seems correct), but each frame gets lighter and lighter as if the image is getting overexposed. By frame 12 the entire render window is pure white and stays white until all the frames are rendered.
The actual frames it is rendering are all good when I open them in Photoshop, so it is really only more of a pain than a problem, but it is nice to see them render as it spins if for nothing else to see if something doesn't look quite right as it rotates.
Is there a button or checkbox I need to click on somewhere to stop this behavior??

Thanks,
Rob

KeyShot

We are preparing a minor update this week that will address this issue. It only happens when you render images at a resolution larger than your screen. As you noticed the rendered saved images are not affected.

-- Henrik

mcguirems

Has this update been released?

Mike

guest84672

Yes - on the 15th. It is in the Member's Only area.

sonicdesign

I have the same issue importing different designs into an existing scene.

Speedster

I tried to access the Members Only board and got the message The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. even though I am logged on.  ???
Bill G