Save button

Started by superfreakkk, August 24, 2020, 06:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superfreakkk

Hi, I need help. My save button on render window just disappear. It was a disk icon. Someone knows how to get back? Thank you.

HaroldL

The SAVE button is not on the render window. If you click on the STOP button (X) then you get the stop and save options dialog.

mattjgerard

the save button won't appear until the render is finished. The red x will change to a green check.

And what @HaroldL said.

Eric Summers

Well something odd is going on because I definitely have the save icon...

But ditto to what HaroldL said.

superfreakkk

First of all, thank you for the replies.
I always have the save button on my render window, even when the render did not finished, I always save my rendering before the process ends...

HaroldL

Which version(s) of KeyShot are you guys running? I've got 9.3.14. (Hmmm, wonder if the 3.14 was planned.)

shanespence

I have found that the save icon will show up when you click Render in the Output section of the render window, but won't show up when you click Process Queue in the Queue section of the render window.

Eric Summers

I'm on Windows 10 running 9.3.14 Pro Floating (I wouldn't think license version would have any affect on something like this though...).

mattjgerard

Quote from: shanespence on August 25, 2020, 04:45:30 AM
I have found that the save icon will show up when you click Render in the Output section of the render window, but won't show up when you click Process Queue in the Queue section of the render window.

ooooo that totally sounds like something Keyshot would do :) :) :)

superfreakkk

Can you explain to me? I didn't understand. I never use the Render Queue. I click on Render Icon in the bottom menu section and then click render in the background.

shanespence

Quote from: superfreakkk on August 25, 2020, 06:07:39 PM

Can you explain to me? I didn't understand. I never use the Render Queue. I click on Render Icon in the bottom menu section and then click render in the background.

Sure thing. This is just an issue I've noticed with my own Keyshot, not sure if it is a universal thing, or if I'm just missing something.

The left image shows the Save button and Image styles when you click "Render" through the Output section of the Render window.

The right image shows no Save button or Image styles when you click "Process Queue" through the Queue section of the Render window.

superfreakkk

Thank you. Something really odd. I'm doing exactly how you did. I render using the output section, I always had my save icon on render view, but even doing this way still doesn't show anymore the save icon. I think the program crashed, or have a bug. This is terrible.

Quote from: shanespence on August 26, 2020, 07:25:50 AM
Quote from: superfreakkk on August 25, 2020, 06:07:39 PM

Sure thing. This is just an issue I've noticed with my own Keyshot, not sure if it is a universal thing, or if I'm just missing something.

The left image shows the Save button and Image styles when you click "Render" through the Output section of the Render window.

The right image shows no Save button or Image styles when you click "Process Queue" through the Queue section of the Render window.

Eric Summers

Perhaps a fresh install of KeyShot is in order.