Pro/E Plugin is not working properly

Started by alexander, October 11, 2011, 03:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexander

Hi everyone,

we have just upgraded from Keyshot Version 2.0.46 to version 2.3.2, but the Pro/E plugin works not properly (only sometimes).
The problem is: when you hit 'Render' in Pro E, you get the export box. If you hit 'Render' in this box, the Pro/E export to KeyShot starts, the KeyShot bootscreen appears but then an error message pops up and the export crashes:

KeyShot_floating.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience ...

after 'click here' in this error mesage box the following message shows:

Error siganture
AppName: keyshot_floating.exe    AppVer: 0.0.0.0    ModName: luxrender.so
ModVer: 0.0.0.0    Offset: 0002a8f3

This behaviour happens only to some Pro/E files we are working on, some files you are able to export and some not. I was able to reproduce this on different PC's with different OS, x32 and x64.

Some files can be exported to Keyshot if you use the Pro/E PlugIn for the first time after booting your PC, but after the second try using the Pro/E PlugIn I get this error messages again ...

I tested the same files with our last KeyShot version 2.0.46 and they work without problems.
We are using Pro/E Wildfire 4 M180 and Keyshot 2.3.2. Does anybody has similar problems or maybe a solution to that?