Render with Fuzz/RealClothe Material Crashes

Started by tatec, October 17, 2020, 02:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tatec

I have started using the Fuzz/RealCloth material, when I have my scene set up to render and run my render sequence, it opens the render screen, looks like it is going to render, shows 0% of processing, although no image appears and the program crashes.

I have tried different resolutions and render sizes, but I can't get it done.

Unfortunately, I can not send any image of the crash since the program crashes at once.

HaroldL

If you have a screen capture program the records animated GIFs, start a recording then launch KS. Load your scene and run thru the steps until it crashes. Then you can stop the recording and upload your GIF anim. Be careful of file sizes - you may need to zip the anim to upload it.

andy.engelkemier

Fuzz is creating geometry, so is similar to displacement or bubbles. You're polygons can quickly get Way out of hand. Monitor your system performance when you crash. You might just be pushing past the limits of your machine.

tatec

Yes, I decreased the Curves values, which was quite higher for my Computer and the result is okay but not what I expected.
I also realize that I cannot animate the scene with this material neater RealChloth with my computer. :-[

It would be helpful to see how to apply labels on the RealCloth material because the label option for it doesn't work that well, as in Fuzz.