keeping KS tidy.

Started by jhiker, November 30, 2020, 06:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhiker

I'm trying to keep my Keyshot file structure tidy - what's the meaning of 300-odd files titled 'robot eyes' in the scenes folder - I could do without that, thanks!

TGS808

So, remove them. "Problem" solved.

DriesV

Quote from: jhiker on November 30, 2020, 06:55:59 AM
I'm trying to keep my Keyshot file structure tidy - what's the meaning of 300-odd files titled 'robot eyes' in the scenes folder - I could do without that, thanks!

The 'robot eyes' images belong to the KeyframeAnimation.bip demo scene.
You are right that they look a bit untidy in the Scenes folder.
This will be addressed in the 10.1 update, where those images will be put in folders.

Dries

jhiker

Just downloaded the 10.1.82 update. The 'Robot Eyes' files are still not in a folder as promised as far as I can see.

jhiker

Just downloaded the 10.2.104 version and the 'robot eyes' are still cluttering up the 'Scenes' folder. Can Keyshot tidy this up in an update please.
Thanks.

TGS808

It appears the problem is on your end. Either that or, it's affecting only Windows users. On the Mac, they are all in a single folder. This is the way it was installed. I did not put them into a folder. This is 10.2.104. I never checked 10.1 but I suspect it was the same as Dries said it was going to be fixed.

mattjgerard

part of me thinks this could have been solved pretty quickly not really worth the posting, but yeah mine is the same way, its pretty unorganized, but I took the time to org mine myself.

TGS808

Quote from: mattjgerard on June 10, 2021, 07:47:22 AM
part of me thinks this could have been solved pretty quickly not really worth the posting,

Couldn't agree more. See my post above, on November 30, 2020, 10:12:24 am.