Interior Rendering using Sun & Sky animation

Started by AlexDsouza, December 21, 2020, 10:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexDsouza

It's been a while, but back posting another interior render scene!

Once I had set the scene up inside a modelled room with windows, I struggled to decide between day or night, so I set up a Sun & Sky environment, and animated it to go from morning to night. This allowed me to then scrub through the timeline and easily find the best lighting. New features working a treat!

[IG: @alex_dsouza_]

ayyas.muh

So good and realistic! light from window only lit by sun & sky? or you add another light panel?

AlexDsouza

Quote from: ayyasmuh21 on December 22, 2020, 10:43:53 PM
So good and realistic! light from window only lit by sun & sky? or you add another light panel?

Thanks! Both images use just a Sun&Sky environment, obviously the night scene also has a light source in the lamp.

KristofDeHulsters

Nicely done! Great use of materials as well! I love the hard concrete wall against the soft bed and wooden table.

Roshan Hakkim

Don't know where to start Alex. From the lighting to the focus zones in the images, the objects, the context setting, the colour balance. It's all top-notch. I had mentioned this to you before that you have the skill to convey a persona behind who you can relate to one every interior scene you create. I believe I said that for the office scene. A great win here!

AlexDsouza

Quote from: Roshan Hakkim on December 30, 2020, 07:32:07 AM
Don't know where to start Alex. From the lighting to the focus zones in the images, the objects, the context setting, the colour balance. It's all top-notch. I had mentioned this to you before that you have the skill to convey a persona behind who you can relate to one every interior scene you create. I believe I said that for the office scene. A great win here!

Thanks Roshan, what feedback! I feel if I wasn't in industrial design, interior design would be a high second choice. Like you said you can really convey personality.

Josh3D

I'll second what Roshan said. Lots to love about these shots. My favorite thing about interiors is the effect subtle changes in lighting create. You demonstrate that so well here.