Cast Iron Radiator Design

Started by Danny.kovalik, January 15, 2021, 11:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny.kovalik

Hello, this is my first post here :)
The radiator and thermostatic valve was designed as my university project at FA CTU in winter semester. Rendered in keyshot 10 + some small post process in Photoshop. Hope you like it :) The front facing parts are mashined / brushed so they have different texture then the rest of the radiator.

DMerz III

Dang - looking super nice! Great job with the interior lighting here.

KristofDeHulsters

Really nice render! The light looks beautiful. Do you have any additional textures applied to the walls or is this just the standard diffuse material?

One tiny detail that I picked up on: your outlet can't be that low to the floor. I think for EU outlets they should be at least 30cm from the floor.

Danny.kovalik

Quote from: KristofDeHulsters on January 16, 2021, 03:03:20 PM
Really nice render! The light looks beautiful. Do you have any additional textures applied to the walls or is this just the standard diffuse material?

One tiny detail that I picked up on: your outlet can't be that low to the floor. I think for EU outlets they should be at least 30cm from the floor.

Yes on the wall there is a specular, i think rust pattern.

Yeah the outlet should be higher... but i noticed it when i had almost all renders done and left it that way :D

KristofDeHulsters

Great Dan, thanks for sharing! And yeah, I understand. I just like to be difficult :D

Josh3D

Welcome! This looks great, Danny. I know someone here at Luxion who would appreciate this - he used to be in product development for Henrad in Belgium :) Looking forward to seeing more of your work!