Undocked windows

Started by imikej, February 17, 2021, 07:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imikej

I am wondering if I am the only one in the KS universe having these two Mac problems with KS10.1.  I suspect not, but....  Problem 1: Simply put, a saved workspace with undocked windows on a second monitor will not remember the location of the windows on the second monitor and places them over the main workspace on the primary monitor whenever the workspace is changed or the machine is restarted.  Problem 2: Pulldown menus in windows on the second monitor will often disassociate themselves and show up in random spots on the primary monitor (this has been going on since KS9).  When they want to be really knotty, they appear between monitors and make selections impossible and a restart necessary.  Our Macs are iMac Pro 18-core and OS is latest release of Catalina (10.15.7).  Would love to hear if others are having this problem as I think it might help the developers figure out the cause and find a solution.  We are anxious to see a solution as this has caused a big time suck reverting back to 10.0.