COD Interior

Started by feher, November 14, 2011, 11:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

Jeep interior.
Lighting was done in HDRLightStudio plug in
Rendered in Keyshot 3
Post done in Photoshop.
Comments are welcome. Tell me what you like or don't like please.
Tim
Funny how the images are always a tad lighter when I upload them....rrrrr

Philrider7

Where is my tripod for my LMG or a gun scabard? Call of duty needs some ammo! Joking, really nice pic! What is COD in here?

DanJV

Beautiful pictures, details and textures are amazing. ;D
Maybe you could change the color of outside.
Good work as always friend.

Dan

youknowwho4eva

Add a background to make it look like it's falling out the back of a cargo jet and your good lol.

feher

Thanks guys.
Great idea about having it fall out of a cargo jet. I'm on it.
Tim

PhilippeV8

Tiho Ramovic

feher

These are just comps. I did these awhile ago.  Trying to see how to present this Jeep.
I also posted the backplate I started with so you can see were I went with it.
Enjoy, or not.
Thanks
Tim

Chad Holton

Wow, great shots!!!  :o
Just curious - is the COD logo on the headrest not supposed to be centered (or is it an optical illusion)?

PhilippeV8

Awesome ... though for me the center of attention is the helicopter  :P :P :P
( but that's just because I have a defect in my head focusing my attention on anything that flies  ;D )

So .. you took those pictures and then started some fires and waited for bad weather to take the actual backplates, did you ?

youknowwho4eva

What are the green things in backplate2? they draw my attention an look like untextured models?

PhilippeV8

Indeed, the turqoise plastic bits ... once you notice them, you can't un-notice them :p

feher

All that is is just stuff in the backplate. Like I said these are only comps. They never went any further then that. Just giving some ideas of enviroments to client to place the Jeeps.
I took the pictures and made them worst...lol added helicopters fire...etc
When I have time I think I will make a real image for print.
Thanks again for all the feedback.
Tim

Pepster3D

Wow Tim, wonderful job as usual! Love the rich textures.  I guess there had to be a lot of extra modelling work on the data before bringing it into KeyShot?  (stitching on seats, etc.)

feher

Quote from: Pepster3D on November 17, 2011, 10:52:20 AM
Wow Tim, wonderful job as usual! Love the rich textures.  I guess there had to be a lot of extra modelling work on the data before bringing it into KeyShot?  (stitching on seats, etc.)
Thank you, glad you like the image. Yes some soft modeling was done in this interior but not much. This scene has around 9 million polys.
Tim