Concept Art SKetchbook @ Menog

Started by miguel2k, March 01, 2021, 09:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh3D

Wow. That thing is tough lookin'. Love the detail you put into everything.

EmperorHamHam

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for posting all of this inspiring and beautiful work very inspiring.  Happy sculpting and rendering!  Cheers.

miguel2k

Thanks everyone! Glad you like them! Here's some wepaons: I almost never do weapon design for some reason:

KristofDeHulsters

Man, this is a cool thread. You're very talented, not only in execution but also the creative side of the images as well.

miguel2k

Thanks you guys! Feel free to ask if youre curious about anything, if I can retribute some value to respond to your niceness, I will :D

This one was keyshot animation with post process using Da vinci
I wish I could make the view smaller, like, compact, but it enlarged it for some reason.  :-X

miguel2k

This one has more paintover materials over photoshop. I was experimenting with balancing detail over the software packages for efficiency

miguel2k

testing painting over in photoshop after zbrush and keyshot render

Josh3D

I remember some of these! Awesome work!

miguel2k

Thank you! Too kind.
I was trying to find out the most efficient workflow with Zbrush-Keyshot-Photoshop, some of these were revisited and I started to realize I could paintover a lot of details in PS, instead of trying to mock them up in 3D. Finding a balance of what was the most efficient software to use and at what stage.

miguel2k

miguel2k

And oldie from a while back but I still like her

miguel2k

A collection of all arms Ive made so far, zbrush+keyshot

miguel2k

Some concept art work I've done for Amnesia Rebirth videogame, rendered all on keyshot, photoshop and sculpted in zbrush

miguel2k

Zeltronic