KeyShot 3 Bugreport

Started by ukindler, November 17, 2011, 01:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukindler

Hi,

because I  work as a software developer I should know it - never touch a x.0 version  :P. But I did it and bought a KeyShot 3.0 upgrade. Here are some bugs or annoying issues I found after one hour of work with KeyShot 3.0:

When I save a screenshot vie Screenshot button or menu, the realtime rendering restarts from scratch. This is a big issue for us because we use only the realtime renderer.

If I load the PCB model (http://blog.keyshot.com/printed-circuit-boards-in-keyshot-plus-free-bip-files-textures-and-pcb-models/) all labels are gone. If I edit the materials, I can see, that the label images are still there, but they are disabled and the mapping is wrong. That means, KeyShot 2 bip files are not properly loaded into KeyShot 3.

If I want to edit a material it lasts almost 10 seconds until the project window opens - this happens only right after KeyShot 3 start and seems to be some kind of initialisation.

I really miss the dark GUI style. I like the dark style because in my opinion the scene looks more brilliant on a dark surface (no, I'm not on the dark side of the force)

But enough of ranting now because I know you will all fix this in the next release.  ;)

Kind regards, Uwe

KeyShot

Thanks for the report. We are working on an update with a few bug fixes that will be released soon.