KeyShot annual subscription ?

Started by Ed, November 18, 2011, 02:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cliff Stanton

ohashi3d

Finally, I've received KeyShot3 upgrade serial code and activated with it successfully...
...yes, the annual subscription is valuable, indeed, I've confirmed :)

Many thanks to Luxion's support team!
kyosen

PhilippeV8

I'm still waiting for my reply ... the last I heard from my local dealer (savaco) is that I should handle the update myself via Garrett and I did send him an e-mail, but haven't heard from him so far ..

Cliff Stanton

@PhilippeV8 I am awaiting similarly.
@BarryChatham, any joy yet Barry?

ohashi3d

Push and push, again and again!
I sent the update request mails 6 times, and it took 13 days from 1st mail!!
It was a little hard time for me in Far East JAPAN :-[

I bought the license at Luxion's online store, so pushed Luxion's support team directly.
Sending to license@luxion.com might be effective to get reply, I suspect.
At first, I had wondered that KeyShooters might have lost customers list or not...
...but anyway, now I'm enjoying KS3 ;)

Thanks,
kyosen

Cliff Stanton

@Kyosen
Thanks for the tip I have followed up my original request of the 23rd November with another email.

Cliff Stanton

I have just been told by Thomas Teger that my 20% of purchase price the Keyshot 2 pro annual maintenance does not entitle me to upgrades??? I am envestigating further but I am not very happy at all, and that is what's known as English understatement!

degruch

^^^ What excludes you from upgrades, the maintenance plan, or the 20% discount? If annual maintenance doesn't include free upgrades, what's the point? Maybe KS should clarify, as to an outsider, there's a disturbing lack of input from them in this thread.

I'd probably be interested in annual maintenance, as long as it (as per industry standards) includes free upgrades. Can someone confirm?

Duane

Robb63

I have the annual maintenance and it includes free upgrades, that and the phone tech support is the main reason for it.

Not sure what the 20% of purchase price refers to? Was that a maintenance special or something? Your maintenance is current isn't it?

Does anyone know if the animation upgrade is $500 even if you are on maintenance? Seems like there should be some discount available for those who keep up their maintenance?

Cliff Stanton

Whatever was wrong has been righted, I rattled a few letterboxes and have recieved a go ahead from my local reseller, I now have the Keyshot3 licensed and running!