Animation disabled in KS3

Started by jeffw, November 16, 2011, 07:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffw

As with the last beta I find the full release of KS3 pro (3.0.76) has the animation features disabled.
Is anyone else finding this the case?

Robb63

From what I have read, animation is not included in Keyshot 3 (Normal or Pro), but requires an upgrade to unlock the animation

Pedro_Julio

$500 for the animation add on?   Perhaps it was naive of me to expect it to be included in KS Pro....but I really didn't expect $500.  Bummer.  :(

DonChunior

Quote from: Pedro_Julio on November 17, 2011, 06:21:49 AM
$500 for the animation add on?   Perhaps it was naive of me to expect it to be included in KS Pro....but I really didn't expect $500.  Bummer.  :(

+1  :-[

PhilippeV8

This was comunicated plenty of times in the time period where KS3 was still "an idea" I think.  But it hasn't been mentioned during the beta fase / recently.
It is the same way that other similar programs work.
I'm quite sure there's a LOT of work that got into putting this option up, so I feel it's normal you gotta pay for it.  I, myself, wouldn't work for free either ;)

(p.s.: compare it to this ... our company movie INTRO was edited recently ... the bill said 7000 euro !!)
(personaly, if I compare this to what I get every month ... I'd rather drop dead than pay 7000 for that, but hey .. I'm not the boss ;p )